Terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO ORDER
- Press „add to basket“ (If You wish to order more products, the products you have already chosen will stay saved in your basket).
- After you add all wanted products, press the cart button in the right top corner of the website.
- Next, You can review Your basker or go straight at the Checkout.
- Choose delivery method you prefer and enter your personal data (please, enter correct data as we would need to contact you for unexpected problems).
- Be sure to enter correct delivery address especially post code. (The order won‘t be delivered on time or will fail to reach you unless your address is correct)
- After entered correct data, choose payment method, agree with terms and conditions and press “Place an order”.
You can choose the most convenient way to pay:
- Paysera banklink systems
- Visa or Mastercard.
After placing an order you will receive email onfirmation.
In our e-commerce store www.lavaflow.lt customers can shop as individual customer or as a legal person.
If you wish to shop as a legal person, please fill in all the details as an individual buying and also add your company‘s details needed in additional notes when placing an order.
Customer below 18 should have their parents or guardians approval.
Customers are responsible for their entered data:
- While placing an order, customer should enter correct delivery address, which is needed not only for delivery purposes, but also for invoice
- While placing and order it is important to enter correct customer‘s phone number for delivery and order information purposes
- If customer enters incorrent data, customer‘s ability to use www.lavaflow.lt site can be limited
- Please always enter correct post code of delivery address
- If customer enters incorrect data, www.lavaflow.lt is not responsible for possible delivery issues, our company can also require to cover additional delivery charges if data was placed incorrectly by the customer
www.lavaflow.lt has a right to:
- Request to cover delivery charges if client cancels already shipped order
- Request according to Lithuanian Republic civil code 6.367 article, that products will be returned in customers expense.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We ship worldwide. The shipping cost depends on region You live:
Shipping in Lithuania:
- Free shiping with LpExpress self-service terminal.
- Shipping with Omniva self-service parcel terminal cost 3 euros.
- Shiping with courier 4 euros.
- Shipping to European Union countries costs 10 Eur, to other countries – 15 Eur. It takes up to 14 business days to ship to EU countries and up to 30 business days for non-EU countries (Shipping through the post office).
- For other delivery options, please contact HERE.
- Please notice that the holiday periods (as Christmas time) are so busy for delivery companies, so we do not guarantee that the package will reach You in time.
Products purchased on our online store (except the individual and customised orders) can be returned within 14 business days following the date of delivery. There is not necessary to specify the reason of returning. For the return to be accepted, the items must be in non-altered condition, not used and completed with the original tags and packing. Please, pack the returning products with due care. After we receive the returning items and accepted the return according to the conditions above, we reimburse the money within 14 days, using the same method of payment as the customer did when the paying for the order. Please, let us know of the return by clicking HERE, or write and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller: MB Lava flow
Address: Gedimino g. 7-1, Marijampolė, LT-68307, Lithuania
Phone: +370 638 27860
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: email address, first name and last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city, country.
COOKIES AND USAGE DATA
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
- “Lava flow” uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
“Lava flow” may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of “Lava flow”
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute secure.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.